Nowadays, with increased used in digital technology, videos have turned into an influencing factor in our day to day life and videos are preserved to recall the most precious moments of the past life in future. The Videos are recorded using digital camcorder, Mobiles, iPods, etc. The commonly supported formats of video files are- MP4, MOV, MPEG, WAV, FLV, etc. Like some other files such as audio, images, documents etc. videos can also be corrupted due to following reasons. Some common reasons for the video file corruption are listed below:
Virus infection: Virus and malware attack is the one of the most common causes for the corruption of video files. Because downloaded files from un-trusted internet sites might be infected by virus or malware threats. While storing these files on the hard drives or memory cards may cause the intrusion of viruses on these storage devices and it can infect other uninfected stored files on the hard drives or memory cards. These viruses can lead to the corruption of video files and makes them unplayable.
Interruption while changing the file format of video file: While changing the file format of video files, any interruption that occurs due to some logical issues can corrupt the file system .The file system corruption will make the video files inaccessible to the users. Hence, in order to play these videos you need to repair these damaged video using any reliable video repair tool.
Other scenarios of corruption of video files: Other scenarios that might lead to the corruption of video files are as follows: due to header file corruption, interruption during file transfer etc. may make the videos unplayable.
If you come across any one of these above mentioned video file corruption scenarios, then do not need to be tensed .You can easily fix corrupted video files using the Repair AVI tool in few simple steps. Repair AVI tool, not only tells how to fix corrupted video files? But, it also helps to repair, fix and mend the damaged videos on Windows as well as Mac operating system platforms.
Features of Repair AVI Software:
- Repair AVI tool is used for fixing corrupted video files on following Windows operating system platforms like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window 2003 and Windows 2008 server etc.
- By making use of this AVI repair tool, you can fix corrupted video files on Mac operating systems of all latest versions like Mac Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, and Yosemite etc.
- It also allows repairing of corrupted videos from following brands of camcorder like Nikon, Panasonic, Sanyo, Minolta, and Casio etc.
- This advanced video file repair tool also allows fixing of damaged video files and some other files such as images, music files, documents, etc. from removable storage devices like memory cards, USB flash drives, FireWire drives and external hard drives.
- It helps to repair corrupted or damaged video files that are stored in the storage devices that are formatted with NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS X, Ex-FAT and HFS+ etc.
- After performing the repairing of corrupted video files, previewing of the repaired files is also possible by using inbuilt “preview” option of this Repair AVI tool prior to restoration of these files on any storage devices.
- While repairing corrupted video files, it never alters the content of original file because it performs the repairing of these video files by creating the replica image of that corrupted video file.