Microsoft Outlook is one of the popular and reliable e-mail client application designed and developed by Microsoft Company which comes along with the package of Microsoft Office suite. It contains all the Outlook attributers like emails, notes, tasks, calendar entries, RSS feeds, etc. This application allows the MS users to handle all the personal e-mails and plays an important role in your professional life by storing business e-mails, client details, meeting events, and so on.
Microsoft Outlook consists of mainly two files named PST file and OST file. All the Outlook attributes like emails, tasks, notes, calendar entries, etc. gets stored in personal storage folder (PST file) with .pst extension. But due to some unavoidable conditions there may be chances of corruption of PST files. So it is mandatory to keep backup of PST file in any storage drive. Sometimes user may come across the situation like deletion of emails from their outlook account. If this situation occurs then don’t get panic because you can easily recover deleted email from Outlook 2007, 2003, 2000, etc. with the help of software called Email Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion of emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- While deleting some unwanted emails from the Outlook account, user may accidentally select some important emails and hit delete option. This results in the deletion of valuable emails.
- While accessing the PST file over the internet, if any sort of interruption occurs like network server problems, etc. then the PST file gets corrupted and the user cannot able to access the emails from it.
- Header of PST file is used to store file information like file name, file size, file creation and modified date. If it gets corrupted then it results in the corruption of PST files and you are not able to access any emails.
- Each PST file has a size limit of 2GB. If its size exceeds beyond this capacity due to storage of new files, then it results in the corruption of PST file.
- Some other reasons responsible for the deletion of emails are presence of bad sectors on hard drive, hard drive crash, Outlook application crash, hardware issues, virus attacks, poor antivirus applications, etc.
Outstanding Features of Email Recovery Software:
This software easily performs mail recovery on all the versions of Windows OS such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and server 2008. It consists of advanced scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan the entire corrupted PST files and performs mail recovery in hassle free manner. It is used to repair corrupted, inaccessible and damaged PST files and also recover deleted email from Outlook 2007, 2010, 2003, 2000. This application is used to retrieve entire Outlook attributes like emails, notes, calendar entries, tasks, RSS feeds, etc. It is a read only tool i.e. doesn’t modify the original PST file, it read the contents from it and repairs it by generating a new PST file. This software is also used to repair corrupted or damaged DBX file and also consists of preview option to have preview of recovered mails.