USB drive is an ultimate portable storage device that can be connected to computer or laptops running with various operating systems. Also, one can make use of this portable drive to transfer data like document files, video files, photos and other files between computers or other storage drives. Since, it can be easily carried everywhere to transport essential data, most of the people use this device. However, sometimes due to errors when using USB drives can result in a huge loss of data. Are you encountering such unexpected data loss disaster when using USB drive? Now, surprised that how to undelete files from USB drive? Just be cool, here is the best and appropriate way to easily get back deleted files and folders from USB drive without any problem.
With the help of this easy to use toolkit, it is approachable to recover data from formatted, reformatted, inaccessible or corrupt USB drive. It has built in scanning algorithms to perform hard scanning of USB drive to get back data, including spreadsheets, documents, audio, photo, video etc based on their unique signatures. It is an easy and well-made utility which is capable of carrying out the USB drive recovery process with a high unit of accuracy. My undelete application has been specifically developed and designed by an expert team of professionals to undelete files from USB drive under various data loss crisis. Additionally, one can employ this software for deleted file recovery from pen drive with great ease.
Reasons behind deletion of files from USB Drive:
- Virus Infection: Sometime, while you connect the USB drive into one of the virus infected computer or laptop, it can result in deletion of files.
- Accidental Deletion: Most of the times, while erasing unwanted data stored on USB drive you may end up deleting necessary files too.
- Using Third Party Tool: While you make use of any Irresponsible third party utility to perform specific task, it can lead to the data loss from USB drive.
- Improper Ejection: Sometimes, while transferring data stored on USB drive connected to your desktop or laptop as a sudden if you end up sudden unplug or reject it. This can lead to file USB corruption intern making full data inaccessible.
- Format Error: At some instances, you may encounter format error message and then end up formatting the USB drive i.e. connected to your computer. As an outcome of this, you may lose whole data stored on USB drive.
In order to overcome the above described factors and to undelete files from USB drive, one should specially take a proper data backup and exclude using USB drive to avoid data overwriting. Never eject USB drive suddenly connected to your computer to stop data loss. Although, unable to follow these preventive measures one should specially make use of USB Drive Recovery software. This program has the Capability to recover data from USB drive supported by NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, ExFAT, and HFSX file system
Besides, you can make use of this award winning program to recover undelete files from USB drive, Thumb drive, etc favor by various manufacturers like Kingston, LaCie, Transcend, etc. Also, you can restore data from hard drive, external hard drive like SSD drive, Fire Wire drive etc. It also provides you to preview the recover data from USB drive before saving them to require the storage location. This utility is feasible with latest versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, and Mac OS X 10.5.x operating systems.