Did you ever think about a situation where you accidentally formatting one of your hard drive partitions? Off course, it’ll be a painful situation to you if you really concerned about data residing on that formatted partition. This situation is quite applicable for all Windows and Mac users since this each of these operating systems requires a file system on their hard drives to operate. Without using a partition recovery software, no one of you cannot even think about recovering those lost files.
Well, finding a reliable recovery software can be a tedious task in these days. Want to know why it is? You can find hundreds of products from internet that are offering a similar service. If you are going to trust those products without proper understanding about them, the ultimate loss will be yours. Even though there can be genuine tools, most of the partition recovery programs that you may find out can be fake programs. Using such programs for partition recovery will reduces the chances for successful recovery of lost data from partitions. It is the situation where you need a powerful recovery software such as Partition Recovery Software.
Don’t think like I am overwhelming things wrongly, but I can confidently say this software is one of the most efficient tools to restore files from lost partitions. This tool supports all the latest Windows and Mac systems. Don’t worry, if you have formatted your partition with file systems such as FAT32, exFAT, NTFS or HFS+ because the powerful algorithms of this tool are capable to identify various file systems without involving any complex procedures.
Some More Situations where you can use this Program
- Loss of Partitions from your Computer: Let me explain this. Suppose your computer is always undergoing crashes due to lack of sufficient resources like memory or anything else. You are performing a hard restarting your machine in such a situation where no inputs from keyboard or mouse are accepting. After restarting, you may see some of the partitions on your computer are missing.
- Errors during Re-installation of Operating System: Imagine you are formatting one of your hard drive partitions during Windows or Mac re-installation. Suppose the system shut down completely due to an accidental power surge. As a result, you may lose that partitions which you have formatted.
Some Unique Features of Partition Recovery Software
- You can get back lost data from reformatted or repartitioned drives in an effortless way using this software.
- This software has a feature “Preview Recovered Files” that allows you to view recovered files in a preview browser before saving those files.
- Partition Recovery Software recovers different types of files including images, videos, Word documents, Zip archives, audio files and much more from hard drives.
- This tool supports different types of internal and external hard drive interfaces like SATA, eSATA, SCSI, Thunderbolt, Gigabit Ethernet, FireWire, USB and so on.
- You can bypass bad sectors on your hard drive while checking for lost data using this tool. It can be done with the help of “Create Disk Images” option.