Micro SD card is a portable data storage device which is used in different types of portable devices such as mobile phones, digital cameras, iPods, tablets and many other devices. You can store any type of files (image files, video files, music files, PDF files, Zip files and so on) in it. Apart from large amount of data storing capacity, there are many more other awesome features of Micro SD card such as portability, long lasting, small in size etc. But even some outstanding features of Micro SD card, sometimes you may face data loss issue due to formatting of Micro SD card.
Formatting of SD card happens mistakenly. You want to perform some other task but you select and click on format option. As a result you suffer data loss problem from SD card. Apart from this, there are many more reasons behind formatting of Micro SD card.
- If your SD card is infected from virus then in scanning process of Antivirus, there is a chance of corruption of SD card. Due to corruption, you may suffer inaccessibility issue which gets accessible after formatting of SD card.
- File system or boot sector corruption also plays a huge role behind inaccessible of SD card. Both saves some important data related to memory card but due to any reasons, if it gets corrupted then due to inaccessibility issue, you must have to format that memory card.
- If any interruption occurs, when you perform data transferring task from SD card to the system due to any known/unknown reasons then there is a chance of corruption of SD card which may reuse after formatting of that card.
- Abrupt shutdown of storage device when device is in use or system get shutdown abruptly while transferring task is going on also may leads the formatting of Micro SD card.
Above reasons are some common scenarios behind the formatting of Micro SD card. When SD card get corrupted then error message comes to your screen. Some error messages are:
- Unable to access XYZ memory card.
- You need to format the disk in drive E: before you can use it. Do you want to format it?
- The file or directly is corrupted and unreadable.
However friends, if you are experiencing data loss problem due to formatting of SD card and want to recover micro SD card data after format then you must have to go with Recover SD Card software. This tool has simple GUI which is compatible with all major versions of Windows OS (Windows8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 etc) and several versions of Mac OS X (Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks etc). This tool supports and recovers lost data of several SD card manufacturing companies such as Sony, SanDisk, HP, Samsung, Transcend, Kingston and so on. Apart from Micro SD card data recovery after format; this tool has much capability to recover data from SDHC, SDXC, CF card, XD card, MMC, etc. Any types of loss files are easily recovered by this tool after successful completion of recovering task.