Outlook is a personal information manager which includes emails, task manager, notes, calendar, contact manager and so on. This application is used in several organizations such as public sectors, corporate sectors, educational institutes, etc. Sometimes some emails may get erased from Outlook due to various reasons.
However no need to worry, Mail Recovery software is one of the best tools to recover deleted emails from Outlook because it is reviewed and recommended by many industrial experts.
Reasons due to which Emails get deleted from Outlook:
Accidental Deletion: If you are trying to do some other action on Outlook profile, but click delete all option accidentally, as result of which Email get deleted from Outlook.
Sharing PST Files: While sharing PST file from one device to a different, system may shutdown due to interruption like power surge, etc. Entire PST file of Outlook get corrupted as results of that email may get deleted.
Antivirus Scanning resulting in Deletion of Emails: If you have installed antivirus application on your system then before opening the received emails, it first scans virus affected emails. If it is not able to remove that virus then it may delete you emails resulting in loss of emails.
Shift+ Delete Command: While deleting unwanted email using shift + delete command, if they accidentally select some important emails then they may lose important emails from Outlook.
Converting Outlook Version: If you are converting Outlook version from one to other version then there might be a possibility that PST file get corrupted which may result in deletion of emails.
Abrupt Termination of Outlook: If you close your Outlook profile abruptly while sending or receiving any email messages on Outlook, then it may lead to deletion of some email messages.
Compacting PST file: When you compact Outlook PST file in order to reduce its size due to power failure, software malfunction, sudden system shutdown, etc may corrupt PST file. As a result, emails stored on corrupted PST file become inaccessible.
PST Files Corruption due to Oversize: Different versions of MS Outlook has different PST file size limitation for instance, MS Outlook 2000 has PST file size limit of 2 GB. If PST file exceeds or reach 2GB then PST file may get corrupted and leads to deletion of emails from Outlook.
Features of Mail Recovery software:
- Mail Recovery software is simple to install on any version of Windows like (Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc).
- Less space is required for installation of the software i.e. 50 MB.
- It recovers not only emails as well as task manager, contacts, calendars etc.
- Technical support team is available to help the users which finds problem in accessing. It’s the most effective part of the tool since user will contact support team whenever they wish.
- It is compatible with different version of Outlook (Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013).
- Demo version is available for the users to check the efficiency of the software. If they are satisfied with the software then they can upgrade it with its full version.
- It restores deleted or lost emails from password protected PST files.
- It repairs and recovers emails from Outlook items that are inaccessible, corrupted or damaged PST and OST files.