But sometimes, when you try to open a RAR file you may pop up with an error message stated: “The file is corrupt and cannot be opened” or “RAR archive is corrupt”. It means your RAR file gets corrupted and you are not able to access the file. Don’t get frightened under such situations as this is not a big issue. Corruption of any file due to various known or unknown reasons is quite common nowadays. You can easily repair corrupted RAR file with the help of Repair RAR software
Factors behind the corruption or damage of RAR file:
- Errors while compressing RAR file
- RAR file download interruption
- Changing RAR file format extension to any other file format using unreliable third party applications
- Sudden system shutdown while downloading or transferring the RAR file
- RAR file header corruption
- Malfunctioning of WinRAR application
- CRC errors
- Virus attacks and so on.
Outstanding Features of Repair RAR Software:
- This software is used to repair RAR file on all the supported versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 and server 2008.
- This software has the potential to repair password protected and highly encrypted RAR files
- With its advanced scanning technology this software scans the damaged RAR files and fixes them with great ease.
- It is also named as read only tool i.e. it just scans the corrupted RAR file and creates a new copy of that file and performs repair operation without altering your original source file.
- This reliable tool is also used for fixing the RAR files that are corrupted due to CRC errors.
- To get detailed knowledge about how to extract .RAR files on both Windows and Mac operating system you can visit this page: http://www.howtogeek.com/73904/beginner-how-to-extract-.rar-files-on-windows-7-and-mac-os-x/.