Lost or deleted photos from digital memory card? You have landed here, so don’t worry as this guide helps you get back your precious photos back on your SD card or any other drive. It is simple when using the tool called Remo Recover. It easily retrieves back all of your deleted photos from the digital camera memory card or simply SDHC cards. You can also watch this video to clearly understand how to carry out the recovery of deleted photos from Secure Digital High Capacity cards.
Prominent Features of Remo Recover Software
As the software is built with high standards and effective mechanisms, you will be able to do recovery in a less span of time and that too in an efficient way. The features of this tool are listed below as follows.
- Able to recover photo file types such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc. It can also recover RAW image file types of digital cameras such as CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, NRW, MOS, RW1, X3F, etc.
- Supports recovery of photos from almost all the digital cameras such as Nikon, Canon, GoPro, Sony, Fujifilm etc.
- It can recover photos in addition to videos and audio file formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
- The tool supports the recovery of photos from SD cards, SDHC, SDXC, USB drives, MMF cards, firewire drives, hard disk drives, solid state drives, etc.
- Supports installation on all platforms of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from Digital Camera Memory Card
Install the software and launch it. After the software screen shows up, choose “Recover Photos” and then “Recover Deleted Photos”. Connect your digital camera memory card to the computer as you need to choose it on the next screen. Click next after choosing the digital camera memory card and mark the file types for recovery if you need anything specific or click on skip to choose them all. That’s it. After the process finishes, you will be shown with a list of recovered photos that are available for recovery. Choose everything or mark it individually as the software has no limit in recovery and then select the destination folder for saving.
Causes of Photo Deletion from Memory Cards
- Taking snaps of photos while the camera is running out of battery make cause the deletion of those photos.
- Infection of malicious virus, this is due to connecting the digital camera memory card in various computers which might get affected.
- Removing the memory card from the camera forcibly causes deletion of photos when any transfer of images is in progress.
- The corrupted firmware of the digital camera may also cause some images to become corrupt and unusable thus the user has no other option than deleting.
- Deleting the photos accidentally or intentionally, formatting the entire SDHC card are also the common causes of photo deletion.
Remo Recover software will recover each and every photo from the memory card by scanning the entire SDHC, SDXC card in easy and safer way.