I have erased some important photos from my iPhoto library along with other unwanted photos by mistake. After deletion only I have realized that some memorable photos are deleted by me from iPhoto library. Then I checked on iPhoto library folder in order to get my deleted photos but I couldn’t get them. Can anyone assist me there is any possibilities available for me to recover those deleted photos from iPhoto library? Thank you..!!
iPhoto is a basic digital photograph manipulation software which is used in the iLife utility package on Mac operating system. With the help of this iPhoto utility, you can import photos and videos from all the popular brands of digital camera or camcorders or some other sources to your iPhoto library effectively. You can edit pictures with basic image editing functions. While manipulating photos in the Mac system you may get some problem using some undesired option that lead to photo loss from iPhoto library. Apart from this scenario some more reasons that can delete your photos from iPhoto Library as follows,
- You may delete your important photos from iPhoto library accidentally by using Mac delete option Command + Delete key combination.
- Trash folder may be emptied by click on “Empty Trash” option by mistake.
- Mac volume may get formatted due to unintentional formatting which can delete entire files from iPhoto library.
- iPhoto library synchronization process may take place between two Mac systems, during this process some error may occur which result in photos deletion present on iPhoto library from both source and destination system.
- Performance of iPhoto library software may get affected due to corruption which leads to severe data loss and frequent crash on iPhoto software.
- Severe virus or malicious program may affect iPhoto library and cause severe photo loss on it.
Unique Features of Photo Recovery Software:
- In order to overcome these scenarios you can implement Photo Recovery tool which can scan your entire iPhoto library for recover deleted photos from iPhoto Library effectively.
- This deleted photos recovery from iPhoto library can be easily performed by this tool by using its outstanding scanning mechanism with in short span of time.
- This recovery software has simple user interface for and displays the retrieved photos in a Mac-styled interface, thus it is very suitable to use for Mac users.
- Recovered Deleted Photos from iPhoto Library can be previewed before saving it on a secured memory location such as Mac volume or some other storage device which is accessible by host operating system.
- The software supports photo recovery on Mac operating system X version like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion, etc. and it can restore photos from formatted Mac volumes with HFSX and HFS+ file systems.
- Apart from deleted photos recovery from iPhoto library, this application can also recover photos from various brands of digital camera like Canon digital camera, Nikon digital camera, Sony digital camera, Pentax digital camera and so on.
- It can get back images from formatted pen drive and different types of external flash drives.