Have you ever lost your files or folder due to bad drive and also you don’t have the backup of those deleted files? If yes, then do not worry because you can recover files from bad drive with the help of External Hard Drive File Recovery Software with ease. It is 100% safe and secure tool. This software comes out with an advanced scanning algorithm feature which scan the entire system and external hard drive within few minutes and this is the perfect solution to recover files from bad drive.
Reason behind deletion of data due to bad hard drive:
- There are chances of data deletion, when any sort of interruptions occur at the time of transferring files from external drive to computer hard drive and vice versa. While transferring files from external drive to computer, system may be shut down suddenly due to unexpected power failure. As a result, some data might be lost from external hard drive as well as from internal drive. This interruption can also happen due to abrupt ejection of external drive from the computer.
- Sometimes, third party interruption like antivirus tool can be the reason for the deletion of data from system hard drive. While scanning external hard drive with an antivirus tool, this tool might automatically delete virus-affected files from drive. Unluckily, those deleted files would be the important one. So, the only option left is usage of External Hard Drive File Recovery software. With the assistance of this software, we can easily get back data from external hard drive with utmost ease.
- Sometimes file system get corrupted due to sudden shut down of system, then we might be end up with format error message and leads to bad hard drive. So, to overcome such situation you can easily trust this software and retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.
- Intrusion of virus and malware can seriously affect the external hard drive and if we try to open the hard drive, we might be encounter format error message.
- Apart from the above given reasons there are some other reasons which are responsible for bad hard drive are repartitioning of hard drive, incorrect file system conversion, oversized partition, power outage, third party interruption, etc.
Henceforth, to avoid data loss due to any of the above-mentioned scenarios, it is better to maintain regular backup of files. Suppose, if you do not have backup of files and lost them due to any of these reasons, do not worry, just remain calm and make use of this software and we can easily perform files recovery from bad drive in few steps.
Features of external hard drive file recovery software:
It is an advanced tool used for recovering file from bad hard drives. This is non-destructive read only software, as it can also recovers deleted files from digital camera, camcorder, iPods, etc. without making any damage to the original data. Moreover, using this tool, you can even recovered deleted files from PAN drive, MMC card, USB drive, FireWire drive, etc. It can recover various types of data such as video, MP3 songs, images, document, PDF files, PowerPoint files, and others. After recovering all your lost or deleted files, you can preview them in the demo version of this tool. It can also recovers more than 300 deleted files from external hard drive with the help of their unique signature style.
USB sticks are very useful storage devices to carry frequently used files. USB sticks are made to be compatible with different devices for easy data transportation. Sometimes, user may encounter deletion of crucial folders and files on USB stick. When any data gets deleted from USB stick, it is not possible to regain that file without utilizing third party folder recovery app because in USB stick there is no folder like Recycle Bin that store deleted folders. Moreover, if you delete folder from USB stick when it is connected to the Windows system, deleted file will simply bypass the Recycle Bin and then you would not have any option to restore the folder from the Bin.
Possibilities where folders may get erased from USB stick:
- Folder from USB sticks may get erased after defragmentation operation.
- User can erase some folder mistakenly while deleting unnecessary data from USB stick to get some free memory space.
- Since USB stick is extensively used with different devices, it may get affected with viruses which can delete folder in the memory stick.
- Because of faulty file system, user may receive format error message and attempt to format the USB stick.
- Sometimes, user can manage to delete few important files from USB stick when it is connected to the system.
- Anti-virus program may delete some corrupted files without notifying users while scanning USB stick.
USB stick deleted file recovery software!
Stop regretting over massive data loss from USB stick and go ahead to perform successful retrieval of deleted files. By utilizing Undelete Folder application, it becomes too simple to recover lost or deleted media files, documents and other folder from USB sticks. With the help of this reliable folder recovery utility you need to make a few simple clicks on software wizard to launch effective and secure recover deleted folders from USB stick. This application supports deleted folders recovery from USB drive, flash memory cards and other removable storage devices manufactured by Kingston, Lexar, Toshiba, PNY, SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Sony etc. You can run this utility on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 to recover deleted folders from USB stick. With the help of Undelete Folder utility user can also recover deleted compressed files and folders from NTFS formatted partitions.
Steps to recover deleted folders from USB stick:
First, connect your USB stick to your Windows computer to recover deleted folders from USB stick. Download and install Undelete Folder application to your system. Launch the software by clicking on shortcut icon that is present on desktop. On main wizard, there are two different file recovery modules i.e. “Deleted File recovery” and “Lost File recovery”. Since you want to recover deleted folders from USB stick, click on “Deleted File Recovery” option. The application scans computer and lists out all the drives including externally connected USB stick. Select the USB stick and click on “Next” option. After the scanning operation gets over, this utility displays a list of all retrieved files and folders in “Data View” or “File Type View”. You can use “Preview” option to view recovered files before save operation. Finally, specify the destination location (not USB stick) to save restored files and click on save button.