Hi friends, I have lost most valuable files recently from my Windows computer after formatting it accidentally. Actually I was about to install a new Operating System in my computer so I have thought to install a OS in unwanted partition of my computer hard drive, but while performing I chose a very essential one and done formatting quickly. Later, I came to know that I have chosen other partition to install by this I have lost all essential files and folders stored in it. Now I am in need of those lost files so what should I do restore files? Is there any way to restore files quickly with safe?
Of course, you can restore files from computer hard drive even after formatting it because whenever format process happens in hard drive which erases all data from a partition which you have decided to format it. Of course, data disappears from hard drive after formatting it but data will not delete permanently from hard drive, instead reside in hard drive memory only. However, their access pointers are removed quickly from a table so that you cannot view or access formatted data and even you will find free space to store data on those locations. In such situation, if you make use of efficient data recovery application like File Restore that can easily recover files from formatted hard drive in few simple steps.
Caution: Whenever format hard drive and lose files from it later do not use that drive for any purpose if you wish to restore lost files with safe and secure. Because by utilizing hard drive for installing new applications, storing data and any other activities will result in loss of data from hard drive permanently.
Various reasons behind the loss of files from hard drive
- Accidental deletion: While removing unwanted files from hard drive you may choose essential file accidentally instead of unwanted one and delete them in a hurry thus result in loss of files.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Sometimes your hard drive may run out of memory space to store other files in such situation you may plan to move few files to external storage, but while moving those if any interruptions are occurred will results in loss of files.
- Bad sectors: Formation of bad sectors in hard drive in huge numbers due to aging of hard drive, dust and other reasons will make you to lose files stored on those sectors.
- Virus attack: It is one of the major reasons behind the loss of files from hard disk. Because, your hard disk could easily infect by virus threats when you store virus-attacked files, browsing unsafe internet WebPages, connecting USB devices, etc all these activities make hard disk to get infected from virus threats and finally, this makes you to lose files from it.
All the above-mentioned reason cause files loss from your hard drive or any other storage devices. However, if you have come across any of these file loss scenarios then no need to worry; because, lost or deleted files can be easily restored with the use of efficient data recovery application. You can easily restore all types of files includes audios, documents, videos, pictures, etc in a couple of minutes. It supports recovery of file loss from various storage devices including memory card, pen drive, iPod, external hard drive, etc.
Special features of application are
- Application is rich in user interface
- Easy to install and use
- Quickly restores deleted, lost and formatted files
- Displays all restored files in File Type View and Data View format
- Allows you to add file signature dynamically if needed file type is not listed in application
- Compresses restored files if there is shortage of space to store files
- Allows you to use demo version before purchasing the product
- You can preview all recoverable files before performing actual file recovery process
- Supports all major versions of Windows Operating System includes Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Supports Mac OS also including Yosemite and Mavericks
- Supports NTFS, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16, HFSX, HFS+ file system
- Provides free technical assistance via email and live chat applications
- Sorts al restored flies on the basis of size, name, type and date parameters
- Keeps your files undamaged